Monday, July 26, 2010

Thinking Carter was a girl

I thought I was having a girl only because I kept finding all these great buys on little girl things. I am in a different Belk store every day and I would find little play clothes for $1 and just couldn't pass it up. I think that was the thing that convinced me it was a girl.

The first time we saw Carter and heard his heartbeat was at 6 weeks. I remember telling the nurse Christine to convince Corey it was a girl. I guess I just wanted a girl. Little bows and dresses and sandals just seemed so fun at the time.

Needless to say, Carter was a boy. I cheated and had Alisha do my ultrasound early so that I would know before the Girlfriend's beach trip. The first little boy thing I bought was at the Wharf in Orange Beach. He just wore it last week and I could barely fit it over his head. Poor thing.

I told Corey on the way home from the hospital that I wanted all boys. Forget the girls!

My next post will be longer I promise. And this is all I can remember about thinking it was a girl.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment